Thursday, September 25, 2008

Health Is Better Than Beauty

As you know,many teens like to be slim to be beautiful.But I think likewise,I think that staying health is gold beauty is silver.The ways to stay healthy is to eat healthy not to much but just moderate.If you eat too much,it is not over yet ,the only way to counter the fats is to exercise regularly and not like a pig just eat no exercise at all.

What DO I Mean When I Say exercise??
It means to do something that helps you to burn fats like going downstairs to jog when you are free and frequently visit the park and jog there and even some exercise could help you to build up some hamsters[mussels].Examples are pumping[pushups],situps,burpiseand dumbell[weights].You could not be lazy and must do it regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely correct. Healthy is most important.

By the way, how many hamsters have you built ? I do not have hamster as I'm too lazy to exercise :P

Blog Guru

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Hi Supercute, hehe... you caught me! Can I engage you as my personal trainer? I lack motivation to exercise, my friend. :)

Would you be able to recommend what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

What are your thoughts on the belief that it is better to eat 6 small meals in a day instead of 3 proper meals?