Monday, August 18, 2008

What A Heart Warming Finals Olympics

On the 17th of August,the history of Singapore was changed. Singapore's peddlers Jia Wei,Wang and Feng got Singapore their 1st medal of the Olympics in Table Tennis a silver medal. Their silver made it the 2nd medal in the Olympics [all the Olympics] I watched the competition and we lost 3-0.Our heroes tried their best but to no avail.At that moment,everyone's spirits were high while the medals were given out to Singapore.I thought to myself and I kept thinking what I could do to contribute to Singapore[guess the ans if you can].After the victory Jia Wei stay 6th in the world Wang will stay at 7th as for Feng it is a different story.Feng from a rankles player became the 9th in the world. What a surprise for feng ,to heroooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All these girls has done us proud. You too, will do your school proud with your skill in volley ball